- Mike Pence says North Korea should see the missiles launched against Assad and the MOAB in Afghanistan as a sign not to mess with Trump. [Link]
- The 8th Circut Court of Appeals overturned a federal judge’s ruling that stopped the execution of eight Arkansas prisoners. In a separate case, the Arkansas Supreme Court stopped the execution of two of the prisoners. [Link]
- Fighting in Mosul continues to progress very slowly as the Iraqi army is now engaged in door to door fighting with ISIS. [Link]
- An airstrike in Eastern Syria kills at least 23 people including 13-20 civilians. The US coalition likely carried out the strike against an ISIS target. [Link]
- Research conducted by Human Rights Watch shows that the US airstrike in Aleppo on March 16 did hit a peaceful mosque and not an al-Qaeda target as the Pentagon claims. 36 worshipers were killed in the attack. [Link]
- While world leaders continue to watch and do nothing, Yemen is descending into famine. 60% of the population of Yemen is starving. 460,000 children are severely malnourished. [Link]
On Foreign Policy Focus #28, I discuss the Trump Administration’s policy towards North Korea. Trump seems to have turned his attention from Iran to North Korea. Erdogan has won an important referendum in Turkey. Erdogan now has dictator-like powers. I also update Afghanistan, Syria, and Libya. LISTEN HERE!!