On Conflicts of Interest #32, Kyle covers the recent personnel changes at the Pentagon. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper was expected to resign but was first fired by Trump. Other staff leaving their post includes the acting Secretary for policy. The changes are fueling conspiracy in the anti-Trump crowd.
The US announced a massive $23 billion weapon sales to the UAE. The sales include F-35s, armed drones, and bombs.
Experts are looking at Biden’s likely China policy and believe he will continue the aggression from the Trump years. Especially in the South China Sea, where the US challenges China’s territorial claims.
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD!!