On Conflicts of Interest #38, Kyle is joined by Kym Robinson. Kym breaks down a recent government report from Australia that details war crimes committed by their special forces in Afghanistan. At least 39 Afghans were murdered and as many as 19 soldiers will face charges for the crimes.
Kym explains the social dynamics that lead to soldiers have no value for human life. Kym also discusses the recent Covid lockdowns in Australia and how he was subject to intense lockdowns because a young man misreported his case to contract tracers. Kym talks about Australians lack of concern for their countryman Julian Assange.
Kym Robinson is a professional fighter and a writer at The Libertarian Institute.
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD!!