On COI #49, I discuss how the fictional Russiagate narrative created a real hysterical that is killing off nuclear treaties between the US and Russia. The last remaining agreement is the New Start Treaty. The treaty is set to expire on February 5th.
Joe Biden has claimed that he wants to extend the key agreement. However, he is now planning a cyber-attack or new round of sanctions on Russia for when he takes office.
Biden is planning the attack based on the evidence-free claim that Russia was behind a recent hack into the US Treasury Department. If Biden opens his term by launching cyber or economic warfare against Russia, it could seal the fate of the agreement that caps US and Russian nuclear stockpiles.
- Afghan Death Squads
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD