On Conflicts of Interest #31, Kyle and Will cover a recent UK government report largely debunking the most hysterical claims about the Cambridge Analytica scandal and Russian involvement.
A US commander in Afghanistan says American airstrikes against the Taliban will continue as it supports Afghan government forces, insisting the strikes don’t violate the deal signed with the militant group in February.
The US is set to make a $10 billion arms sale to the United Arab Emirates, including a variety of munitions and nearly $3 billion in armed drones.
- Ramzy Baroud on Palestinians living in caves
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD!!
Podcast (kyle): Play in new window | Download