On Conflicts of Interest #21, Kyle and Will cover a New York Post story that many have deemed a “bombshell,” alleging shady business dealings between Joe Biden, his son Hunter and a Ukrainian gas firm, Burisma. Will and Kyle break down the piece in detail and give reasons for skepticism.
President Trump is reportedly weighing a troop withdrawal from Somalia, according to a story in Bloomberg this week, which said the planned pull-out is part of last-minute efforts by Trump to make good on campaign promises to “end the endless wars.”
The US flew at least 60 surveillance missions near Chinese territory in September, a Chinese think tank found. The flights come amid a flurry of other provocative military operations in China’s backyard.
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD!!