On Conflicts of Interest #17, Will and Kyle look at a recent Michigan Supreme Court decision striking down Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s Covid-19 emergency orders, which have been continually in force since early March. The move mirrors a similar ruling by a federal judge in Pennsylvania.
Iranian fuel shipments to Venezuela continue, sidestepping US sanctions on both countries, while more than 500,000 barrels of seized Iranian gasoline were recently offloaded into US government custody after weeks in legal limbo.
A bipartisan bill in the US House would grant Israel a de facto “veto” over American arms sales to other countries in the Middle East, meant to maintain Israel’s “qualitative military edge” over its neighbors.
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD!!