On COI#105, Kyle discusses the US government executing the wrong people, either overseas or in the US. Ledell Lee was executed by Arkansas in 2017. A new report shows another person’s DNA on the murder weapon and other evidence. The report showed Lee was unlikely the murderer, yet the state executed him and allowed the actual murder to remain a free man.
The Biden Administration released a report on Trump-era drone strikes. The report showed Trump’s Administration loosed the rules for carrying out raids and drone strikes outside of war zones. While Trump required “near certainty” civilians would not be killed, reporting on the US strikes in Somalia showed frequent civilian deaths.
- Donate LBRY Credits
- Donate Bitcoin
- Donate Bitcoin Cash
- Subscribe Star – Conflicts of Interest
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD