On COI #70, Kyle discusses several key Biden policies he will keep from Trump. Biden’s Secretary of State, Antony Blinken, said the US will continue to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. The announcement signals the US will maintain many of the increasingly pro-Israel policies of Trump.
The US has continued to resupply troops in NE Syria and the Biden team has made no statement about changing the deployment of around 900 troops. While Biden has signaled he would like to return to the Iran Nuclear Deal, the Biden administration has not put forward a path to make that happen and Iran says the US must take steps to return to the deal soon.
- Donate LBRY Credits
- Donate Bitcoin
- Donate BitcoinCash
- Subscribe Star – Conflicts of Interest
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD