On COI #73, Joanne Leon – host of Around the Empire – returns to the show to discuss Biden’s foreign policy. The mainstream media is pushing the narrative that Biden’s foreign policy is radically different than Trump’s. While there are some differences, like Yemen, Biden has mostly picked up Trump’s wars.
The foreign policy blob is pushing the narrative that Trump destroyed US relations with NATO allies and Biden is desperately trying to fix them. Trump only opposed NATO rhetorically and his Russia policy was more aggressive than Obama’s. NATO just announced that it believes the Taliban are not living up to the peace agreement with the US, signaling NATO forces will remain in Afghanistan past May 1st. NATO is also planning to increase troops in Iraq from 500 to 4,000.
- Donate LBRY Credits
- Donate Bitcoin
- Donate BitcoinCash
- Subscribe Star – Conflicts of Interest
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD