On COI #94, Connor Freeman – writer at The Libertarian Institute – returns to the show to discuss the escalating tension between the US and Russia. Most of the escalation is over Ukraine. Biden is reassuring the Ukrainians that they have America’s full support and backing. Ukraine could misread the American promise and launch an offensive against Russia in Crimea or eastern Ukraine.
Even if Ukraine doesn’t decide to launch a military offensive, there is still a risk that the US will allow Ukraine to join NATO, crossing a Russian redline. Ukraine’s president said it was the only way to resolve the country’s civil war. NATO countries have agreed to massive war games and more naval bases in Ukraine.
- Donate LBRY Credits
- Donate Bitcoin
- Donate Bitcoin Cash
- Subscribe Star – Conflicts of Interest
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD