On COI #60, Connor Freeman joins Kyle Anzalone to talk about the Iran trap Trump has set for Biden. In his final days in office Trump, through his Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, has announced several new sanctions on Iran and accused Iran of being a safe-haven for terrorists.
The ‘safe-haven’ claim is easily debunked and sanctions can be quickly removed. However, Biden’s incoming Secretary of State, Antony Blinken, has signaled that the Biden Administration will fall into Trump’s trap and not return to the Iran Nuclear Deal. A failure to return to the deal sets Biden on the path to conflict with Iran.
Kyle and Connor also discuss Biden’s militarised inauguration and the domestic war on terror.
- Subscribe Star – Conflicts of Interest
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD