In Michigan, a farmer caring for injured wildlife was charged for rehabilitating animals without a license. The state’s Department of Natural Resources then showed up to the farm and murdered several of the animals under color of law.
President Obama waged a war in Libya in the name of humanitarianism, falsely claiming Muammar Gaddafi’s troops were committing acts of genocide. Once the US helped al-Qaeda linked militants to kill Gaddafi in a roadside execution, the country descended into a bloody civil war that rages on to this day.
Secretary of State Antony Blinken is pressuring the African Union to act in Ethiopia, but Biden should remember the Libyan example before intervening elsewhere on the continent.
- Donate LBRY Credits
- Donate Bitcoin
- Donate BitcoinCash
- Subscribe Star – Conflicts of Interest
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD