On COI #50, Kyle breaks down the $2.4 trillion dollar spending bill passed by both houses of Congress. Many of our Representatives are pitching the $600 check each American will receive as a huge boon for us. However, the bill gives billions to foreign countries while putting Americans on the hook for $10,000s of dollars of debt.
The bill gives $3.3 billion and $1.3 billion to the oppressive governments in Israel and Egypt. It includes hundreds of millions of dollars in funding to regime change operations in Hong Kong, Tibet, China, Iran, Venezuela, North Korea, and Russia.
- Afghan Death Squads
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD