On Conflicts of Interest #29, Kyle and Will give the latest on the 2020 presidential race (at the time of recording early Wednesday morning), other significant outcomes in the House and Senate and the passage of a few promising anti-drug war ballot initiatives.
The war over the disputed Nagorno-Karabakh region continues, as Azerbaijan makes gains against Armenia and regional powers gradually get more involved in the conflict.
A new Airwars report shows a steep spike in military operations in Yemen under the Trump administration, which has launched more strikes than George W. Bush and Barack Obama combined.
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD!!