On Conflicts of Interest #16, Kyle and Will cover the recently released audio from the Breonna Taylor grand jury proceedings, which reveal new holes in the government’s story.
A federal judge has ordered Edward Snowden to hand over $5.2 million in book royalties from his memoir, claiming he broke his non-disclosure deal with the NSA.
The US has threatened to leave its Iraq embassy over a spate of recent rocket attacks, which it routinely blames on Shia militias without evidence.
- Dangerous Game
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD!!