On Conflicts of Interest #30, Will and Kyle give the latest on the US presidential election, where a winner has yet to be determined. President Trump has leaned hard into claims of election-rigging and illegal ballots as he launches lawsuits across several states.
The Department of Homeland Security issued a pre-election “alert” warning of Russian hackers meddling in the race, but an earlier document from the same agency debunks its own baseless conspiracy theory, journalist Gareth Porter shows in a new piece.
Israeli home demolitions in the occupied West Bank are hitting record highs over the last four years, forcibly displacing thousands of Palestinians who have no means of recourse.
- Ramzy Baroud on Palestinians living in caves
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD!!