On FPF #266, I discuss how the US wars in Syria, Afghanistan, and Libya are failing. In Syria, NATO member state Turkey is attacking the US-backed Syrian Kurds. The Syrian Kurds have now abandoned their fight against ISIS. In Afghanistan, over half the people live in districts controlled or contested by the Taliban. In Libya, ISIS is mounting successful attacks against the US-backed government.
- Free Man Beyond the Wall #152 – Scott Horton & Angela Keaton
- Free Man Beyond the Wall #175 – Minds.Com
- Maj Danny Sjursen – Myth of the Magical Soldier
- Around the Empire – Maj Danny Sjursen
- Scott Horton Show – Conn Hallinan