On COI #56, Dave DeCamp, assistant news editor at antiwar.com, returns to the show. Dave and Kyle discuss the reaction to the violent protests at the capital. The establishment labeled the violent mob a coup attempt as a coup, insurrection, and domestic terrorism. Elected leaders have compared the event to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor. Dave and Kyle battle the threat inflation and argue against a heavy-handed response.
Dave also breaks down recent news on the arctic, China, Russia, and Iran.
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD