On COI#9, Kyle is solo as the show was struck with tech issues. Kyle covers an allegation published in Politico that Iran was planning to assassinate the US ambassador. The report was quickly debunked by South African intelligence.
However, Trump is not opposed to assassinations as he wanted to take out the leader of Syria in 2017. Kyle explains how killing Assad would have been a boon to the jihadists.
The Assange extradition hearing continues with the heroic Daniel Ellsberg taking the stand. Ellsberg explained the importance of WikiLeaks and Julian Assange.
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
- FPF – False Flags in Syria