On Conflicts #10 Kyle and Will break down new US demands on Russia before it will agree to extend the New START Treaty, a new US deployment in Syria, and Washington’s attempt to revive UN sanctions on Iran.
Qatar is set to become the US’s latest “major non-NATO ally,” allowing it greater access to American weapons, but could the move hint at any bigger deals to come?
A throwaway line in a recent NBC story suggests US intelligence has been helping Ukrainian fighters launch attacks on Russian troops in Crimea. Moscow has demanded an explanation, but the US has offered none.
- Gilbert Doctorow on Stephen Cohen
- Stephen Cohen takes down Max Boot
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD!!