Will Porter returns to FPF to discuss how Lockheed could cash in on the recent deal between Israel and the UAE. Trump administration officials have suggested that after the two countries normalize relations, the US could allow the UAE to buy F-35 fighter jets. While Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has objected, the weapon makers have a powerful lobby in DC and Trump believes arms deals benefit the economy. Trump has also said he would like to extend the Israel/UAE agreement to Saudi Arabia.
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Will Porter on Gaza bombing
- Will Porter on snapback sanctions