On COI #59, Kyle Anzalone discusses several recent news stories. A new study finds US sonar tests are killing whales in the Pacific. The sonar is for detecting submarines but it likely causing marine life to become beached and die. Several Senators in Guam are trying to prevent the US from continuing the sonar activities.
Trump’s designation of the Houthi as a terror group will severely limit the amount of remittance sent to the county. The World Bank believes 10% of people in Yemen rely on money sent from people in other countries. The sanctions will prevent money transfers to Yemen. The UN warns the country is on the brink of the world’s worst crisis in 40 years.
- Morgan Hunter on the US killing marine life
- Scott Horton and Andrew Quilty on Afghan deaths squads
- Subscribe Star – Conflicts of Interest
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD