On Conflicts of Interest #14, Kyle and Will break down the first presidential debate, which saw Donald Trump square off with Joe Biden in what many have dubbed the worst debate in American history. The candidates were light on substance, struggled to stay on topic, and missed obvious opportunities.
A hot war has flared up again in the Caucasus, where Armenia and Azerbaijan are fighting over the disputed territory of Nagorno-Karabakh. Will and Kyle give background on the broader conflict, the players involved, and the prospects for peace in the region.
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD!!