On Conflicts of Interest #15, Kyle and Will run down new disclosures from Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on the Russiagate saga, suggesting some in the intelligence community were aware of a plot by the Hillary Clinton campaign to invent a scandal about Russian hacking and collusion.
Julian Assange’s extradition hearing will soon conclude verbal testimony and move into the later stages of the process. Will and Kyle re-cap the major developments over the last several weeks.
Despite a spike in violence across Afghanistan itself, peace talks between the Taliban and the Afghan government continue in Qatar, even as multiple retired US generals publicly oppose Trump’s withdrawal plan.
- Dangerous Game
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD!!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download