On Conflicts of Interest #27, Will and Kyle break down a series of recent stories that illustrate ramped up tensions between the US and China, as Washington carries out joint war games with Japan with eyes on Beijing and attempts to build an alliance of Asian states to act as a bulwark against the Chinese.
The Trump administration is fighting lawsuits brought by several corporate media outlets, who – ironically – are urging the government to release unredacted materials related to Russiagate after the president tweeted that “all” Trump-Russia documents would be declassified without omissions.
Journalist Glenn Greenwald has resigned from his post at the Intercept, an outlet he co-founded, citing efforts to censor any reporting or commentary critical of Joe Biden.
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD!!