On Conflicts of Interest #36, Kyle is joined by the great Mike Maharrey from the Tenth Amendment Center to talk about the president’s war powers. Mike recently published two articles on how the president claims the authority to wage war in Somalia and Yemen.
Mike breaks down recent state-level wins in the drug war. Including one state that even legalized heroin.
Mike gives an update on Defend the Guard bills getting introduced in state legislatures. The bill would limit the use of the National Guard in undeclared wars.
Mike Maharrey is the author of multiple books and hosts several podcasts. He is the communications director for TAC and works at Schiff Gold.
- Mike’s Website
- Tenth Amendment Center
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD!!