On COI #48, Kyle discusses what major pardons Trump could handout before leaving office. While it is unlikely, Julian Assange, Ross Ulbrich, and Edward Snowden have had their names floated as potential receivers of pardons. However, even if Trump decides to pardon any of these men, he will likely be talked out of it by the establishment figures in his administration.
Russia has offered the US the chance to extend the New Start Treaty for one year. It is unclear if the US will accept the offer to save the one remaining nuclear arms control agreement. While Biden seems more interested in saving the treaty than Trump does, Biden has also committed himself to an aggressive diplomatic/sanctions policy against Russia that could make extending the treaty difficult.
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD!