Scott talks with journalist Matt Taibbi about a number of articles and videos posted recently at his substack publication TK News. First, they talk about the misleading journalism behind stories of Russia granting whistleblower Edward Snowden citizenship. They also talk about the abundance of former intelligence officials and agents who have taken jobs at major media outlets and the quiet tyranny of a de-ranking approach to censorship.
Discussed on the show:
- “The Washington Post Dabbles in Orwell” (TK News)
- “Snowden Didn’t Flee to Russia: Obama Trapped Him There” (Stark Realities)
- “The News is Just Guesswork Now” (TK News)
- Hate Inc. by Matt Taibbi
- “The Election Was Hacked” Video TK News
- “The Justice Department Was Dangerous Before Trump. It’s Out of Control Now” (TK News)
Matt Taibbi is a journalist, author and political commentator. Subscribe to his Substack publication: TK News and follow him on Twitter @mtaibbi.
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: The War State and Why The Vietnam War?, by Mike Swanson; Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott; and Thc Hemp Spot.