Kyle Anzalone joined Scott on Antiwar Radio this week to discuss the war between Israel and Hamas. They go through some of the biggest news stories of the week related to the war, explaining what we know and putting it all in context.
Discussed on the show:
- “Over 400 US Officials Sign Letter Criticizing Biden’s Israel Policy” (Antiwar.com)
- “Poll: Majority of Americans Support a Ceasefire in Gaza” (Antiwar.com)
- “Tel Aviv Refuses Western Requests to Allow Aid Into Gaza Through Israel” (Libertarian Institute)
- “The West Should Welcome Gaza Refugees” (Wall Street Journal)
- “Israel: What We Are Doing in Gaza, We Can Do in Beirut” (Libertarian Institute)
- “Austin warned Gallant about Israeli military actions in Lebanon” (Axios)
- “It’s All About Provoking Your Reaction” (Antiwar.com)
- “Netanyahu’s Support for Hamas Backfired” (Antiwar.com)
- “Diplomats Warn White House Support for Israel Is Destroying US Image in Middle East” (Antiwar.com)
Kyle Anzalone is news editor of the Libertarian Institute, opinion editor of Antiwar.com and co-host of Conflicts of Interest with Will Porter and Connor Freeman. Follow him on Twitter @KyleAnzalone_
Get Scott’s interviews before anyone else! Subscribe to the Substack.