Kyle Anzalone joined Scott on Antiwar Radio this week to run through some of the biggest Ukraine news of the day. They start with a look at the many factors that doomed Ukraine’s counteroffensive and examine how American and Ukrainian officials are trying to process the failures. They also touch on the escalating drone strikes on Kyiv and Crimea, the fury directed at Elon Musk over Starlink, the West’s declining leverage over the world stage and more.
Discussed on the show:
- Scott’s Speech to the Travis County Libertarian Party
- “Zelensky Blames West for Failed Counteroffensive” (Libertarian Institute)
- “Report: Russia Doubled Tank and Ammunition Production Despite Sanctions” (Antiwar.com)
- “Blinken: US Does Not Oppose Ukrainian Attacks Inside Russia With US-Supplied Missiles” (caitlinjohnstone.com)
- “Blinken: US Does Not Oppose Ukraine Targeting Russian Territory With US-Provided Missiles” (Antiwar.com)
- “West Declines to Adjust Russian Oil Price Ceiling as Moscow Exports Above the Cap” (Libertarian Institute)
- “G20 Weakens Condemnation of Russia After India Summit” (Libertarian Institute)
- “The Inside Story of How the Navy Spent Billions on the ‘Little Crappy Ship’” (Pro Publica)
- The Pentagon Wars (IMDb)
- “Prosecution Unable to Locate Key Evidence in Teixeira’s Case, Judge Orders Alleged Discord Leaker Remain in Jail” (Libertarian Institute)
Kyle Anzalone is news editor of the Libertarian Institute, opinion editor of Antiwar.com and co-host of Conflicts of Interest with Will Porter and Connor Freeman. Follow him on Twitter @KyleAnzalone_
Get Scott’s interviews before anyone else! Subscribe to the Substack.