On Conflicts of Interest #52, I discuss how the murderers of Tamir Rice and Breonna Taylor went unpunished by the state. While the cops who murdered Taylor eventually were fired, they will not face punishment for their crime. The FDA recently announced distilleries that made hand sanitizer would have to pay a $14,000 fee. The massive backlash from people forced the FDA to reverse its decision.
Axios reported a rumor that China paid bounties to someone in Afghanistan at some point but the intelligence is unconfirmed and sources are unwilling to go on record. The vague rumor is increasing pressure in the US for tensions with China. While the US sails guided-missile destroyers just miles from China’s coast.
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD