On Conflicts of Interest #34, Dave DeCamp joins Kyle Anzalone to discuss Trump and Biden’s destructive foreign policy.
Dave explains how Trump has carried out an aggressive policy against China. Reports say Biden is likely to just as, if not more, aggressive towards China.
Dave and Kyle discuss Iran and how Biden may return to the JCPOA. However, Biden is appointing hawks to his transition team. His likely Secretary of Defense is Michelle Flournoy.
Dave DeCamp is the assistant News Editor at Antiwar.com.
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD!!
Podcast (kyle): Play in new window | Download