On COI #62, Kyle Anzalone breaks down the war in Yemen. Since 2015, the US has enabled Saudi’s brutal air war against the people of Yemen. At least a quarter of a million died in the war. US-made bombs have been used to destroy weddings, funerals, and even a school bus full of young boys. The endless Saudi war crimes have invoked little criticism and response from two American presidents.
The UN calls Yemen the worst humanitarian crisis in 40 years. Many children have already starved to death and many more are living in famine-like conditions. The US must end its support for Saudi’s war and remove the last-minute Trump sanctions that will make the crisis even worse.
- Subscribe Star – Conflicts of Interest
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD.