Scott Horton returns to Foreign Policy Focus to discuss the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Scott breaks down Iraqi Shia politics and how the recent Iraqi election played out. Scott explains the connections between the Shia leaders, Iran, and the US.
Scott also updates the status of the war in Afghanistan. Scott demonstrates the futility of the war and why the US policy continues to fail.
Scott Horton is the Managing Director of The Libertarian Institute, View Points Editor at AntiWar.com, and host of the Scott Horton Show. Scott is the author of Fools Errand: Time to End the War in Afghanistan.
- SHS: Jon Schwarz – Lies That Lead to the Iraq War
- SHS: Gareth Porter – History of Iraq War 2
- SHS: Elijah Magnier – Iraqi Elections
- SHS: Andrew Cockburn – Afghan Opium Trade
- Tomas Young’s Suicide Letter
- How Chalabi Conned the Neocons