On Election Day Eve, Kyle previews the election and explains why the outlook for a Trump or Biden presidency is bleak. If Biden wins, he will likely continue most of Trump’s awful foreign policy decisions and unroll any of his good ones. If Trump gets a second term, he will continue with his same aggressive foreign policy and fail to end any of the wars.
As the Covid lockdowns continue, children suffer. A boy in California was threatened with arrest for missing three Zoom classes.
The US is shifting its policy towards the West Bank. Kyle breaks down an article by Mitchell Piltnick explaining how Trump is moving away from separate status for Israel and the occupied West Bank.
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD!!