- Russia is likely developing a new anti-satellite missile. It is expected to be completed by 2022. [Link]
- China threatens military action to prevent Taiwan from splitting with China. [Link]
- Saudi Arabia says the murder of Khashoggi was premeditated. [Link]
- US arms makers are using their influence to attempt to save weapon sales agreement with Saudi Arabia. [Link]
- Saudi Arabia claims to secure $56 billion in deals at a major investment conference. Several countries and businesses boycotted the conference over the Khashoggi killing. [Link]
- Maj. Danny Sjursen gives his take on the attack on General Miller. [Link]
- A Saudi airstrike kills 21 at a Yemeni food market. [Link]
We don't rely on billionaires, the Washington elite, a flood of ads or scare tactics to get funding. WE RELY ON YOU! And now we need your help to reach our goal of $50,000 in Reader and Listener support to bring our fight for freedom to the next level.
Join us as we introduce new community features, reveal a new web design, host a Q&A show, organize events and more in 2020.
Join Our Fight For Freedom