- Democrats are pushing a Covid “relief” bill that spends $900 billion. The Republican leadership is pushing a $500 billion bill. [Link]
- Biden will call for Americans to wear masks for the first 100 days of his administration. [Link]
- The NDAA passed by Congress will prevent the president from reducing troop levels in Afghanistan and Germany. [Link]
- The Senate will vote on a bill next week to block a $23 billion arms sale to the UAE. [Link]
- Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe says China is the number 1 security concern. [Link]
- The US and Israel are increasing coordination in preparation for Iran to retaliate for the assassination of one of its scientists.
- The US placed new sanctions on Iranians. [Link]
- Iran says it is open to more prisoner exchanges after releasing a British man in exchange for three Iranians. [Link]