Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reaffirmed that Israel won’t withdraw from southern Lebanon, despite the US-Iran Memorandum of Understanding that calls for an end to the conflict.
by Dave DeCamp | Jun 18, 2026 | News
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reaffirmed that Israel won’t withdraw from southern Lebanon, despite the US-Iran Memorandum of Understanding that calls for an end to the conflict.
by Dave DeCamp | Jun 17, 2026 | News
A Russian warship reportedly fired warning shots toward a British yacht in the English Channel, just two days after British Royal Marines boarded and seized an oil tanker that had departed Russia.
by Dave DeCamp | Jun 17, 2026 | News
The head of the Israeli Air Force has said that a major strike on Iran using the “entire Air Force” was called off last week after Iran bombed northern Israel in response to Israel’s strikes.
by Dave DeCamp | Jun 16, 2026 | News
Vice President JD Vance said a Memorandum of Understanding to end the war between the US and Iran had already been signed “digitally” on Sunday night, and that the text would be released in the coming days.
by Dave DeCamp | Jun 16, 2026 | News
The Senate failed to advance a War Powers Resolution that would direct President Trump to end hostilities against Iran and prevent the president from restarting the full-scale war against the Islamic Republic.
by Kyle Anzalone | Jun 11, 2026 | News
The Senate version of the 2027 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) includes three-quarters of a billion dollars in military aid for Ukraine. President Donald Trump cut US military aid to Ukraine, although he has continued to sell weapons to NATO that are...
by Kyle Anzalone | Jun 11, 2026 | News
President Donald Trump said that he will give the order to attack Iran for the third consecutive night. He said the US would soon invade an Iranian island. The President later reversed and said that a deal with Iran had been signed. “The United States will be hitting...
by Kyle Anzalone | Jun 10, 2026 | News
According to US officials, the latest proposal President Donald Trump sent to Tehran included allowing Iran to downblend its stockpile of 60% enriched uranium. Axios reported speaking with US officials who said that Trump asked for two amendments to a proposal that...