Scott and Pete returned on Thursday for End of the Empire episode six. Pete gives an explanation of Evergrande, the Chinese real estate company that is just barely avoiding default thanks to the CCP. They then discuss Scott’s recent interview with geopolitical author Peter Zeihan who believes the American isolationists have won and that the absence of American military power on the global stage will mean widespread war. Scott gives reasons for why he thinks Zeihan has this backwards. Finally, Scott and Pete give their takes on the Kyle Rittenhouse situation in light of new information that has come out during his trial.
Discussed on the show:
- Peter Zeihan Interview
- Scott’s debate with Ayaan Hirsi Ali
- “China’s Social Credit System Is Actually Quite Boring” (Foreign Policy)
- Wilson’s War by Jim Powell
- New Rittenhouse drone footage
- Free Thought Project Newsletter