Scott and Pete are back for the eighth episode of EOTE with special guest Mises Fellow Patrick Newman. They discuss the horrible events that lead to Neoconremover’s wife being shot. Please support them with the Go Fund Me link below. Joe Biden and his path to the Cold War and more on Russia and Ukraine. Scott talks about the article in the New York times by the evil Thomas Friedman interviewing George Kennan in 1998. He also suggests reading articles by Colonel Douglas MacGregor, Andrew Cockburn, and Ray McGovern. Mises Fellow Patrick Newman joins the show and they discus inflation, shrinkflation, emerging housing problems and his book Cronyism: Liberty versus Power in Early America, 1607–1849.
Discussed on the show:
- Support @neoconremover and @realPaulaDean
- Foreign Affairs; Now a Word From X
- Colonel Douglas MacGregor Blog
- Andrew Cockburn: The ghost of Georgia 2008 should be haunting Kiev right now
- Ray McGovern: Xi to Putin: Our Relationship ‘Exceeds an Alliance’
- Mises Fellow Patrick Newman’s Book: Cronyism: Liberty versus Power in Early America, 1607–1849