Scott talks to Richard Booth about his investigative journalism into the real story behind the Oklahoma City bombing and its subsequent investigation. Booth goes over some of the main holes in the official narrative, which was largely constructed in order depict Timothy McVeigh as a lone actor because his likely co-conspirators—members of a well-known neo-Nazi group—are suspected to have had ties as government informants. This is at best embarrassing, and at worst criminal. All of Booth’s great work is now available at The Libertarian Institute.
Discussed on the show:
- “The Ultimate Okalahoma City Bombing Archive” (LibertarianInstitute.org/okc)
- “Timothy McVeigh, Suspects, Visit Strip Club in Weeks Before Bombing” (The Libertarian Institute)
- “The Secret Rulers of the World (TV Mini-Series 2001– )” (IMDb)
- “Terror from Within (TV Movie 2002)” (IMDb)
- Oklahoma City: What the Investigation Missed–and Why It Still Matters
- The Secret Life of Bill Clinton: The Unreported Stories
- “Waco: The Rules of Engagement (1997)” (IMDb)
- “In Search of John Doe No. 2: The Story the Feds Never Told About the Oklahoma City Bombing” (Mother Jones)
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: NoDev NoOps NoIT, by Hussein Badakhchani; The War State, by Mike Swanson; WallStreetWindow.com; Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott; Listen and Think Audio; TheBumperSticker.com; and LibertyStickers.com.