Scott talks to Grant Smith about the upcoming Israel Lobby Con, the annual conference hosting a range of expert speakers who offer opposing views to the mainstream zionist position that dominates American polite society. This year’s conference consists of two sessions, the first on Saturday 4/17 and the second on Saturday 4/24, and will be hosted on Zoom. Sign up for the conference at www.IsraelApartheidCon.org, watch live on YouTube or listen to the podcast afterward.
Discussed on the show:
- “Expert Speakers to Discuss Israel, its U.S. Lobby and Apartheid April 17 & 24” (PR Newswire)
- Architects of Repression: How Israel and Its Lobby Put Racism, Violence and Injustice at the Center of US Middle East Policy
- “‘Cut Aid Over Israeli Apartheid’ Say Americans: Poll” (Antiwar.com)
- “A regime of Jewish supremacy from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea: This is apartheid” (B’Tselem)
- Oslo Accords
- “IRmep Policy Brief: ‘Clean Break’ or Dirty War?” (IRMEP)
- Mornings in Jenin: A Novel
- The Blue Between Sky and Water
- Against the Loveless World: A Novel
- Facebook, we need to talk.
- “Neoconservativism in a Nutshell” (LobeLog)
- State of Terror: How Terrorism Created Modern Israel
Grant F. Smith is the author of a number of books including Big Israel: How Israel’s Lobby Moves America, Divert!, and most recently The Israel Lobby Enters State Government: Rise of the Virginia Israel Advisory Board. He is director of the Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy in Washington, D.C.
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: The War State, by Mike Swanson; Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott; Photo IQ; Green Mill Supercritical; Zippix Toothpicks; and Listen and Think Audio.
Shop Libertarian Institute merch or donate to the show through Patreon, PayPal or Bitcoin: 1DZBZNJrxUhQhEzgDh7k8JXHXRjYu5tZiG.
Podcast (thescotthortonshow): Play in new window | Download