On COI #64, Mike Maharrey, communications director of the Tenth Amendment Center, returns to the show. Mike discusses the outlook for gold in 2021 and how buying gold undermines the war machine. He looks the benefits to both Bitcoin verses gold and explains why you may be interested in buying both. Mike explains movements happening at the state level to make gold legal tender.
Mike and Kyle look at other issues prompted by TAC. Defend the Guard is a bill introduced in several states that would prevent the State’s National Guard from being used in unconstitutional wars. The bill could be introduced in dozens of states this year. Mike also updates the movement to hold cops accountable for committing crimes while on the job. Bills to end qualified immunity are moving forward at the state level.
- Subscribe Star – Conflicts of Interest
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD