On COI #98, Kyle discusses two recent police shootings involving children. In Chicago, 13-year-old Adam Toledo was killed by a police officer. The officer chased Toledo demanding he stops and put his hands up. Toledo dropped the gun he was carrying, stopped, and put his hands up. The officer murdered Toledo anyways. In Maryland, 16-year-old Payton Ham was gunned down by a cop.
There is no body camera footage and police alleged Ham pointed an airsoft gun at the officer. Biden announced new sanctions on Russia in response to alleged election interference, hacking, and other ‘malign’ activities. The sanctions target dozens of Russians and bar US banks from buying Russian bonds from the country’s central bank. Biden did not present any proof for the nefarious actions he accused Russia of conducting.
- Donate LBRY Credits
- Donate Bitcoin
- Donate Bitcoin Cash
- Subscribe Star – Conflicts of Interest
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD