Scott Horton returns to the Foreign Policy Focus podcast to talk about nukes, regime change, and ending the war in Afghanistan. Scott breaks down the US effort to replace Maduro as president of Venezuela and the likelihood of a US regime change effort in Iran. He discusses how developing low yield nukes and leaving the INF Treaty increases the risk of nuclear weapons being used. We also cover the potential withdraw of US troops from Afghanistan
Scott Horton is the Managing Director of The Libertarian Institute, Editorial Director at AntiWar.com, and host of the Scott Horton Show. Scott is the author of Fools Errand: Time to End the War in Afghanistan.
- Scott Horton Show – Dan McAdams
- Scott Horton Show – Max Blumenthal
- Scott Horton Show – Tom Eddlem
- Scott Horton Show – Greg Palast
- Adam Graham – Remember the Maine