The US has ramped up its war on the International Criminal Court, adding a lead ICC prosecutor and her top aide to a sanctions blacklist over their effort to probe allegations of American war crimes in Afghanistan.
Moscow is again on trial on the world stage, accused of poisoning a leading opposition figure, Alexey Navalny, but there are reasons for skepticism. Will and Kyle break down the arguments on both sides.
The Israeli blockade on Gaza – tightened over the summer amid claims of Palestinian incendiary balloon attacks – may soon loosen after Hamas and Tel Aviv came to a deescalation agreement mediated by Qatar.
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
- Scott Horton Show – Ramzy Baroud
- FPF – Skripals