On Conflicts of Interest #51, Kyle breaks down Trump’s recent pardons. Trump’s pardons included high-profile names like Roger Stone and George Papadopoulos. Trump also pardoned several lesser-known non-violent drug offenders. Many of the people Trump pardoned never deserved to be in jail.
As always, Trump’s pardons were a mixed bag. He is also releasing the war criminals who killed 17 Iraqis, including two boys, at Nisour Square in Baghdad. Two deranged police officers who harmed people for no reason are being pardoned and released back into our communities.
- YouTube – Conflicts of Interest
- Facebook – Conflicts of Interest
- Twitter – Conflicts of Interest
- Apple Podcast – Conflicts of Interest
Support Our Sponsor
- Visit Paloma Verde and use code PEACE for 25% off our CBD