Pete and Scott are back for Episode 3 of their new show End of the Empire. In this episode, the two discuss Scott’s debate at the Soho Forum against neoconservative Bill Kristol. They get into Scott’s experience before, during and after the debate. And they discuss some of the points Scott wishes he had been able to bring up.
Discussed on the show:
- Andrew Cockburn 1981 book The Threat
- Peter Arnett’s interview with bin Laden
- Scott’s interview with Coleen Rowley
- “The Other Afghan Women” (New Yorker)
- Endgame by Scott Ritter
- Wilson’s War by Jim Powell