- For the record, the children of Abraham didn’t exactly acquire Canaan through Lockean homesteading. Joshua (assuming the fable is true) was a genocidal conqueror.
- Revs. Robert Jeffress and John Hagee opened and closed the U.S. embassy dedication in Jerusalem. What’s that make Netanyahu?
- The Jewish and Christian Zionist alliance: for each side, a pact with the devil.
- When you humiliate or ignore your nonviolent victims, don’t act appalled or surprised when some of them turn violent.
- When one group mistreats another group as the Israeli Jews have mistreated the Palestinians, the first group probably wants to cultivate extremism. The reason is no mystery.
- If it quacks like a canard and waddles like a canard, chances are it’s a canard.
- Blaming the victim: the last refuge of a scoundrel.
- Meet the new swamp, same as the old swamp.
- Murder in Gaza, American groveling in Jerusalem.
When I talk about ESG it isn’t out of concern for the corporations being regulated, it is out of concern as to how it affects the common man. While many dismiss my concern as a “conspiracy theory” cutting people off from their money and financial institutions is in...