- For the record, the children of Abraham didn’t exactly acquire Canaan through Lockean homesteading. Joshua (assuming the fable is true) was a genocidal conqueror.
- Revs. Robert Jeffress and John Hagee opened and closed the U.S. embassy dedication in Jerusalem. What’s that make Netanyahu?
- The Jewish and Christian Zionist alliance: for each side, a pact with the devil.
- When you humiliate or ignore your nonviolent victims, don’t act appalled or surprised when some of them turn violent.
- When one group mistreats another group as the Israeli Jews have mistreated the Palestinians, the first group probably wants to cultivate extremism. The reason is no mystery.
- If it quacks like a canard and waddles like a canard, chances are it’s a canard.
- Blaming the victim: the last refuge of a scoundrel.
- Meet the new swamp, same as the old swamp.
- Murder in Gaza, American groveling in Jerusalem.
In this 45-minute interview, Jeff Schechtman of Who What Why? and Laurie Calhoun discuss many aspects and implications of the COVID-19 pandemic, including prospects for the future, drawing on observations and arguments made in Questioning the COVID Company Line:...